The menstrual cup is a container that is inserted into the vagina during menstruation to deposit the menstrual flow. Unlike tampons, which are also used internally, the menstrual cup does not absorb blood; It is contained inside the cup until it is removed from the vagina and the liquid is discarded.
This makes the menstrual cup a healthier alternative for women as the body is not in contact with chemicals, as is the case with tampons and pads. It is also a more environmentally friendly method as a menstrual cup lasts for 10 years, which also leads to financial savings. Furthermore, enna cycle is made of medical-grade silicone, an inert material that prevents germs from attaching and causing infections. It is very comfortable and can be worn for up to 12 hours at a time.
enna cycle original
This menstrual cup is indicated for for the following types of women:
- With a very sensitive intimate area.
- With tendency to intimate irritations/infections.
- With poorly trained pelvic floor.
- After postpartum (after quarantine). Available in sizes S, M and L.
Enna cycle is manufactured in Spain with silicone of medical grade, totally compatible with the organism since it does not generate any adverse reaction.
Free of chemical substances.
enna cycle easy cup
Menstrual cup made of medical grade liquid silicone, with easy removal technology, a slit on the side of the cup to break the vacuum, frosted finish with micro air spaces to reduce friction with the vaginal walls, six balls to be able to pull them without problems and remove it by pulling. Each pack includes two menstrual cups to have one always clean, an enna box to sterilize it that also serves to store the menstrual cup and an applicator to insert the cup easily.
This menstrual cup is indicated for the following types of women:
- With strong pelvic floor, young women.
- Who practice activities that strengthen the pelvic floor.
- With difficulties to remove the menstrual cup.
- Who experience discomfort when manipulating the genital area. Available in sizes S, M, L and in the starter kit